In this day and age, there are so many interesting and fabulous blogs out there, so when you find one that really sparkles, shines, and stands out from the rest, it feels like a special discovery. LA in Bloom by the *stunning* Heather Taylor is one of those very special, gem-worthy blogs that I find myself returning to week after week for snippets of pretty, beautiful, and lovely things that make up her sunny life. It didn't take long for me to realize that Heather and I are actually quite similar at heart. We love entertaining, cooking, flowers, traveling, writing, the beauty of Los Angeles, and most importantly, the simple pleasures that life brings to the table. She is a hard-working contemporary art gallery owner based in Los Angeles that is also a long-time contributor to publications like the Huffington Post and Martha Stewart Weddings. Heather was sweet enough to sit down with us at Bluebonnets for Sal to dish on her favorite places in the city and we hope you have a chance to swing by her site! Also, make sure to check out her web videos that feature everything from entertaining tips to flower arranging techniques:
I bet you'll fall in love just as I did!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your cute blog, and your life in sunny California.
3. Share with us some of your favorite shops/ shopping neighborhoods around the city?
4. If you could live anywhere else where would you retreat to?
5. A nice hotel can make all the difference when traveling. We have stayed at the Beverly Hills Hotel and The Shutters, greatly enjoying them both. Do you have any great recommendations?
6. Where's your go-to spot(s) for a killer cocktail?
7. There are so many great places to eat in the city- help us break it down and share with us your favorites.
Thank you Heather for visiting!!!